Friday, September 11, 2009

Braves Game

We went to a Braves game while in Atlanta. Ethan was very excited since he started pee wee baseball last spring. He says that he is going to be playing at the Braves stadium when he gets older. I am all for it!!
Ethan made sure to ask Papa a million questions about the game of baseball. I wasn't sure if he was annoying Papa or if Papa was enjoying explaining the game to him.
As you can see in the picture below, Ethan is holding a ball from batting practice. We stood at the outfield wall and yelled for the players to throw us a ball. One of the guys finally looked our way and I waved to get his attention. Thank goodness he threw it very slow and directly to me. I was afraid I would have to fight the other parents for the ball.
So... 12 innings later and the Braves lost by 1 point. We of course had to stay til the very end. Ethan would not have had it any other way.

So proud!!
Playing a quick game in the kids area.

Got a hit!



On third waiting to make it home.


In the 12th inning and he had had enough!



No comments: