Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Baby is 6!

I can't believe that Ethan is already 6 years old. Where has the time gone...

We had a very rough delivery so to be honest... my first thought was not how beautiful he was or crying with joy that he was here. After looking at him for the first time, my thought was "how did that come out of me???" The first thing the nurse said was "Wow, he looks 10lbs." I think that was when I started crying. I was known around the hospital during my stay as the girl that had that huge baby. After the trauma of the delivery subsided... I will never forget holding him for the first time. I was so amazed at how perfect he was.

He has gotten his own personality (as with all children... some traits we will be working to get through) and he continues to grow and develop into such a wonderful boy. He is so smart and definitely keeps us on out toes with all of his questions. We love our big boy and we are very proud of him! Happy Birthday Ethan!






No comments: