Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Belated Father's Day!



We had a very low key Father's day this past Sunday. On Saturday, we went to dinner in Chipley to visit with some of my Aunts and Uncles and let the kids play around the home place. They love being in Chipley. I waited until the very last minute to let them know we were going so I didn't have to hear "how much longer" all day. Sunday we went over to my parent's for lunch after church. At that time, I realized that I had left Aiden's medicine bag back in Chipley. This is not good since we need this with us at all times in case he has a reaction and also for his inhalers. I was very emotional all weekend and I think my parents must have sensed that because they offered to take the boys back to Chipley to pick up Aiden's bag. I was very grateful but felt guilty at the same time. I asked Ryan if he wanted to do anything special for the rest of the day but we decided sleep sounded excellent. After our nap time and once the boys returned home, we had game night. Overall I think Ryan had a great Father's Day!  We love you!!

Here are some pictures of Ryan and the boys growing up together.
                    
              Daddy and Ethan
  



                




No comments: