Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pictures

When I was pregnant with Isabelle, we had some great pictures taken by my friend, Robin. (Check her out on facebook ...Robin Tutwiler photography).  
We never claimed to be a models but I think they turned out great!!
Ryan and I have matching tummies!!  I think he gained some sympathy weight (wasn't that sweet of him?!?).  However, now that Isabelle has arrived, we are working on getting these tummies to disappear.  
Robin also took some pictures of our little princess.  Here are some preview pictures.  I can't wait to see the rest. 
Isabelle finally fell asleep and Robin was able to get this great shot.  I love it!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, so beautiful!! She's such a little angel. And I love how you so diplomatically call it "sympathy weight..." LOL

Jaime said...

great pix!!