Thursday, December 5, 2013

Potty time

It is time to get this "Potty" started.
Izzy goes back and forth on whether or not she is ready to start potty training.  A few Saturdays ago, we decided to stay home and give it a try.  Nope... she wasn't ready that day.  The whole thing turned into a big game.  First, she kicked me out.  I guess Sister needed her privacy.  Then, she started playing with the door.  She is totally a door girl-  if one is open, she will close it (but not before you goes in and destroys whatever is behind said door).
 Next, she would open the door and yell out - " Potty, Da".  Yep, she is still not calling me Mom/Mommy/Mama.  I am not bitter or anything. 
 Last, she finally opened the door and said some gibberish I couldn't understand and then yelled for Papa. 
So... Papa, we need you to come over to the house and potty train Izzy.  It was her request!

No comments: