Wednesday, February 19, 2014

To dance or not dance- update

The Valentine's dance was a huge success.  The boys have now made me promise to take them next year and the year after that and so on.
I was able to get the boys into a button up shirt which is good since I, of course, was correct and everyone does dress up for the Valentine's dance.  I even saw a Dad in a tuxedo so the boys would have fit right in.
The boys didn't do any dancing but I enjoyed watching the interactions between everyone.  This was some ideal people watching.  Ethan is getting to the age where boys/girls "like" each other.  Aiden on the other hand, was just happy to eat popcorn and candy.  Which he I literally found him eating every.time.I.turned.around.    
Aiden was happy to be seen with Mommy... Ethan gave me the head nod when he passed.  Don't worry, I went and gave him a big hug when he was talking to his friends.  That will teach him to ignore me.


Overall, we had a great time.  The kids had a blast with their friends and left with their bellys full of junk food.  Maybe I can get them to dance next year. 

No comments: