Monday, April 28, 2014

Sickness needs to go

This winter season has been brutal.  I am sure that I am not the only one feeling this way.  The weather has been up and down so much and I live in Florida -so I probably shouldn't complain too much.  We have finally gotten some warmer weather so this Mama is happy!
But along with the cold weather came...Aiden's allergies being all out of wack.  Izzy has been congested and coughing for months.  I am now dealing with strep that just wants to hang on and torture me for over a week.  Thankfully, Ryan and Ethan have stayed in the clear. 
We are getting in alot of cuddle sessions and lazy days.  That might be the only plus going on for us right now.

 Even Milo is milking it and begging for extra attention.
 Izzy has been loving our relaxing days and watching extra TV in bed.  Don't get too spoiled girl!!
My nurse, Izzy, is great- most of the time.  She loves to give kisses and pat my back but you can't take her too serious.  The next minute she might be blowing bubbles and sticking her tongue out.

Praying everyone gets over all the sickness quickly so we can enjoy the sunshine again!!                                

No comments: