Friday, February 12, 2010

Our little man...

Aiden is our talker. He is very outgoing and funny. He keeps us laughing and sometimes on our toes because we aren't sure what he will say next (or to someone’s face that might not be the most appropriate). We are trying to change their bedtime to 8:30 because it seems so late by the time they actually get into bed after our prayers, brushing teeth, drinks of water, stretching... (You catch my drift, they prolong bedtime). This is the time that Aiden likes to ask random questions, sing or just talk. We have now told him that he can ask us one question and then no more talking. He has to really think hard about that one question. Last night, he said "I just want to tell you that I love you so much, but that doesn't count as my question, Ok." Then he asked if I would miss his voice since he isn't aloud to talk anymore at night. How can we get upset with him after that!?! He knows how to pull my heart strings. Gotta love that little man!

No comments: