Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update on the boys...

Well... I thought we had gotten through one day without anyone getting sick but I spoke too soon. We did manage to get everyone a full night sleep (which was much needed). However, this morning I was in the kitchen getting Aiden a snack before daycare and I walked back into the living room and did a double take. Ethan was leaning over the couch throwing up on the floor. What??? I have cleaned up throw up for the last 5 days!! Thank goodness we are going to the doctor today because I feel a breakdown coming on if I see anymore throw up. We have got to get the boys feeling better and hopefully Mommy and Daddy don't catch this stuff.

On a brighter note:
Ethan has his first baseball practice tomorrow afternoon as well as a Kindergarten program at his school (busy day). He is making his big debut as an umbrella twirler. We aren't sure what that means but he is very excited. I will be sure to post pictures!

No comments: