Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slacker...

I just noticed that I have been a slacker with the blogging. I was doing so well.


Updates:
• Ethan has started his baseball season. We have been traveling to practices at least twice a week so it doesn't seem like we have anymore quiet nights at the house. (Although it doesn't seem like our house is quiet too often). Also... I reluctantly volunteered to be Team Mom. I was warned but didn't listen. I should have... last night I was traveling around town picking up money and order forms from all of the parents, I had to call all 12 parents to let them know practice was cancelled and I was receiving calls and texts until 9:30. Seriously... What was I thinking?!?
• Ethan is doing very well with his reading. He is moving up levels with each book he reads and is passing all of his tests on comprehension. I am finding it fascinating to watch him learn right in front of my eyes and I can tell he is gaining confidence with each new book.
• My headaches are back and in full swing. I was doing so well but now I am dealing with them everyday again. Some have even turned in to migraines (which I didn't deal with before). I do not like this at all. I am going to see a new doctor in the morning and hopefully he can help me out. I will beg if I have to!
• My dogs (Actually Ryan's dogs) have been leaving little surprises for us when we get home. I am not happy about this at all. So... I just yell and Ryan comes running with the carpet cleaner.
• Tonight we have our first meeting at LaPetite Academy for VPK. I can't believe my baby will be starting pre-school this year. His teachers tell us he is very smart. He even wrote a letter to the Imagination Movers to express his love for their music!
• Aiden is singing some new songs with a lot of passion. If you enjoyed his videos a few months back, you will love his new versions. I will post some new videos soon. This time, I will try not to laugh so much while recording.

Another funny Aiden moment:

Last night Aiden was finishing up with his shower/bath and requested some baby oil. Doesn't everyone like to have baby soft skin? So, we were applying some baby oil and he asked “Mommy is baby oil made out of babies?" I asked him to think that over a bit and get back with me. I do wonder where he comes up with some of the things he says.

No comments: