Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Family reunion...

It is that time of year again... another family reunion.  We were back in Chipley a few weekends ago for the Sasser family reunion.  We fished, ate, played games, ate some more and also had fun seeing relatives.
The boys made it out to the pond in record timing.  I think they hugged a few necks and then raced to start fishing. 
These were the only pictures I got of them fishing this year.  A huge tree limb and I got into a wrestling match and the tree won.  I ended up with a busted noggin. 



 Nana getting some love from Izzy.  She had to take it when she could since Izzy got passed around a lot.
 After fishing, the kids played a game of scavenger hunt. 

 I love the new addition this year to the outside pavillion. 


 Izzy showing off her walking skills...
A little cousin love...
It is amazing the difference a year makes...
Picture from Aunt Steph
The kids and I waiting to eat some yummy food.  (I spy a photo bombing Ian)

Daddy and his little girl
You will notice, we do a serious photo and then end with a silly one...  That's how we roll.


Have you ever seen a bait vending machine??? 
Papa and his girls...

We had a great time visiting with the Sasser family.  Another year of making great memories.  Until next year...

No comments: