Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend...

We had a busy but fun Easter weekend.  I know I was tired of hunting eggs by Sunday night.  I think the boys would have still be up for more if we would have allowed.  Thankfully, I had discarded their old stash of candy prior to this weekend because we are now over flowing again.
We started off on Saturday with our annual Easter egg dash/Picnic with the church.
                                    Ethan getting ready for his turn.
This is what Aiden thought about having to wait for the big kids to go first.   
And Ethan is off... 
Now it is Aiden's turn.  He got a prize for getting the most eggs.  I heard that another little boy actually got more than him but I won't tell him if you don't. 
Aiden with his bag full of 93 eggs! 
I was told that I wasn't allowed to make them stop picking up eggs for pictures.  Any pictures that I took must be action shots.  They were on a mission and I was not to get in their way.
Saturday night, we went over to Mimi and Poppy's for dinner and some more egg hunting.  The boys had a great time and even Isabelle got an Easter basket. 
After church, we headed over to Nana and Papa's for lunch and more Easter egg hunting. 
Aiden waiting for his turn to hunt some more eggs.  Isn't he cute?!?
Mikayla and Ethan 
They have been released from their cages and can start finding the eggs. 

Ethan in deep concentration- finding these eggs are very important
Aiden just chillin... 
Ethan- he is growing up so fast!   
After the kids found all of the eggs, it was the adults turn.  Daddy was a good sport since Mommy had to sit this one out. 
We had a great weekend full of family time and good food. 

No comments: