Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bonding time...

Isabelle has been home now for a little over a week and we are all adjusting well.  Ethan absolutely loves Isabelle and can't walk by her without giving her a hug or a kiss.  Aiden has taken a little more time to warm up to her.  He loves her but wasn't too sure what to think of our new addition.  Last night, he finally held her, feed her and gave her some much needed love from her big brother.  They had some great bonding time.
Now, the boys love to feed her but still won't have anything to do with diaper changing.  I will take what I can get.  I love my little helpers!!
Ethan taking his turn feeding Isabelle
 They boys do great with the feeding until Isabelle starts drooling the milk out of her mouth.  They think she is spitting up and begin to freak out. 
Daddy holding his FSU baby
This is where I found Ethan one morning.  Loving on Isabelle.

Aiden bonding with Isabelle (with a little help from Ethan and Papa)
I love my kids!!
 



Isabelle is a great baby and has already blessed our family so much.  We can't imagine our lives without her.  She completes our family!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Awwww, she is so lucky to have such great big brothers!!! So glad everything's going well!