Thursday, December 20, 2012

Girls night...

This past weekend, Mikayla (niece) and I went out for a night on the town.  We went ice skating at Baytowne, had dinner and then finished up a little Christmas shopping- for her.
 We lasted about 45 minutes before we were cold and worn out.  Us Florida girls would never last up north!   
After dinner, we headed over to Destin Commons for some coffee and shopping.  We tried to visit Santa for a picture but he had already headed back to the North Pole for the night.


I loved spending some one on one time with Mikayla and we will definitely have to plan another night out soon.  I felt like a kid again running from store to store and laughing/talking about teenage things.  The next morning after ice skating, I was quickly reminded I am older than I remembered. 

No comments: