Thursday, August 29, 2013

My baby loves me again!!

So much so that we are now sharing Tonsilitis.  Yep... we can't seem to catch a break around the Holt household. 
Ryan took us girls in to the clinic on Tuesday night to get checked out.  I think he was tired of hearing me complain about my sore throat.  I can tolerate a lot - especially these days- but give me a sore throat and I will whine like a baby. 
The doctor took one look at both of us and prescribed us some antibiotics.  Thankfully, the medicine seems to have kicked in quickly for us both and we are now on the mend.  We both put our dancing shoes on and danced a jig this morning (me- from the wheelchair).  We are thankful to be feeling back to our old self again.
and I am so thankful that my baby girl is no longer scared of me and my boo-boos!!  Now she looks forward to taking a spin in the wheelchair instead of screaming for someone to come rescue her if I would  try to hold her or sneak a hug.
Life is slowly getting back to normal!!

No comments: