Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sibling love...

The boys don't look too happy here but they are sitting in the same chair.  That is love right?!?
Lots of love and laughs here...
A little wrestling match...
Just out and about at Destin Commons...
Dance party USA...
Playing chase- trying to run off that last bit of energy before bed...
Morning reading and static
Late night movies and cuddles...
Brother and Sister having some fun.  No one can make Izzy laugh like Aiden.  She thinks he is hilarious!
Doesn't everyone do this?!? 
Watching a show on the kindle while watching a show on the TV.  Typical!
Another movie night...  Anyone elses kids stand in front of the TV??
Having a heart to heart while waiting for Ethan to finish basketball.  Izzy was not cooperating.
Even Daddy shows some sibling love every now and then.. (no, that isn't a pregnancy test- funny though huh??)
Aunt Amy was brave or crazy and asked Daddy to pierce her ears.  Izzy was scared for her.
I love watching the relationship my kids have.  I look forward to watching it blossom into something special.  I was worried how Down Syndrome would affect the boys and I worried for nothing.  They all have such a bond- unbreakable. 
I sure do love my little munchkins!  They have given me some gray hair but I guess that is what hair color in a box is for.

No comments: