Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun day with Mommy and Daddy!

I actually had Monday, July 5th off from work so we had a full day.  We started off with the boy's swim lessons.  They are both doing great!


He could float for hours.  This amazes me because I couldn't float to save my life.



After resting for a while, we went to see Air Bender.  The boys now think they are the next avatar.  Here they are working on some of their moves.

Then after the movies, we put up the slip and slide and we played for a while.  The entire family took turns and I have bruises to prove it.  I realized I am not as young as I used to be.



Daddy's turn

Thankfully we did not get any pictures of Mommy's turn.  Daddy did get some video but that will have to stay in the family vault.
Although our day was very tiring, we all had fun being together as a family.  That is a rare day for us to have a full day together.

No comments: