Sunday, July 18, 2010

Grease Lightening!

On Wednesday, we went to see the Grease musical at the Northwest Florida State College.  The boys were very excited because they got to attend "college" plus got to see their first musical.  They are still talking about how they went to college.  Some of our family on my Mom's side got together to attend and we ended up having 2 entire rows of the Sasser clan.  Needless to say, both of my parents have large families.  We probably could have almost filled the auditorium if everyone had decided to attend.
I was so excited about the music portion of the play that I forgot about the story line of the movie. This was probably not the most age appropriate musical to call their first.  The boys could have used some ear muffs during a few sections but overall, it was a very good musical.  For the rest of the night I had all of the Grease songs in my head. Now, as I am typing, the songs are replaying in my head.

No comments: