Monday, September 24, 2012

Ethan's 9th birthday

I am a little late with this post but better late than never. 
Ethan turned 9 on September 13th.  He is growing up way too fast! 
This year he wanted to have his party at Destin Laser Tag so we condensed his party list and we made it happen.  They had a blast!  Two hours of running around and screaming- and that was just me- but it was worth it to see the smiles on the boy's faces.
12 boys and 1 girl + 2 games of laser tag/glow in the dark mini golf = 1 happy 9 year old boy!



This is what everyone looked like during the party.  As long as you smiled- we could see you!
Ethan got tons of beyblades, legos and some awesome spy gear.  And... we can't forget the nerf gun.  I have actually claimed this new nerf gun as my own.  The kids now have to take cover when they enter the room because they never know when I will be waiting and no one is off limits.  Even Ryan and Izzy have been my target.  We have all gotten some good laughs (much needed) the last few days. 

Ethan... you gave me the title of Mommy.  I dreamed about you for a long time and you are everything I could have ever imagined.  You definitely keep me on my toes.  You are extremely sensitive, shy at times and have a kind heart.  I love you to the moon and back!  

No comments: