Monday, November 19, 2012

Today I am thankful for...

Ethan.

He is my first born.  He gave me the most wonderful title of Mother.  He was most content to stay put in my belly and keep growing into a giant toddler before entering this world.  But our lives were forever changed once he finally arrived.
He is too smart for his own good sometimes.  He is my strong-willed child but also has such a tender heart.  He already has the pre-teen sass (do you call it sass with boys?!?)  at the ripe old age of nine.  Yay! Lucky me, right?!?
He loves his sister more than life itself and we remind him daily that he also loves his brother. - Ethan and Aiden are in the fighting stage and although we hope this passes soon... I know they love each other and would do anything for each other. - I do see glimpses every now and then that reminds me of their love.

He loves sports and wants to be adventurous but he is actually very shy until he gets to know you.  Then watch out... he is going to dork out (gotta love the awkward stage of adolescence)!  We have to talk him into trying new things but once he trys it... he loves it- usually.

He can test my patience and sometimes push me to the brink of being The Crazy Mom but I sure do love him and I wouldn't change anything about him (well... maybe a little less attitude/drama).  I am excited to see the man he grows up to be.  I am already so proud of him and look forward to seeing what the future holds for him!



No comments: