Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Aiden's 1st grade program

Aiden's school program was so good this year!  I tried my best to make him look like a cutest dog in town.  I am not the most crafty person - even though I would love to be.  After his dress rehearsal, he came home saying some kids had laughed at him.  That meant Mommy had to step it up with his costume.  The pressure was on and I felt it.  I cut out spots... lots of spots, glued ribbon over sparkles so his doggie ears wouldn't look so girly and I did my best with making a doggie tail.  Not to toot my own horn but I think Aiden looked pretty darn good. 
Bonus... I was actually able to see him during his performance.  This is the first play with both boys that I was able to watch them perform.  He even saw us in the audience and gave us a double thumbs up.

 Izzy loved the play.  She danced and waved at her brother.
 Ethan on the other hand played his DS.
 Yay Aiden!!
 Another successful school program!

No comments: