Friday, January 11, 2013

Bonding time

Each morning, I look forward to my quiet time with Isabelle.  I set my alarm only to press snooze about five times.  Secretly I am waiting for Isabelle to start stirring so I can enjoy a few minutes of cuddle time before getting ready for work.  Without fail, Isabelle starts making some noise and I go in and pick her up and we snuggle for a good 10-15 minutes.  Most days, this puts me behind and I end up rushing to get ready and run out the door but I don't want to miss my special time with Izzy. 
 My Isabelle is growing up too fast... 
 Everyday she is learning something new and changing.  I want to remember everything- big and small.  She is my last baby and all my babies are growing up way too fast.
I enjoy my few minutes of special bonding time each morning.   Even though I rush around like a mad woman... to me, it is worth it.
    I sure do love you Izzy!  I am so blessed to be your Mommy.


No comments: