Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sevenly- this week's cause...

One week. One cause.

As you might know, We had a prenatal diagnosis with Isabelle.  I immediately got on the internet to find support and information.  The doctor who delivered Izzy's diagnosis and some people in our life were not very positive once we found out about Down Syndrome but I knew my baby girl's life was still important and she was worth it.  I would have been lost without the support of our family but also the support of others that have children with Down Syndrome to tell me everything was going to be ok.

This week, Sevenly is donating $7 of every purchase the help provide support to parents who just received a prenatal diagnosis.  This can give hope at a time one might feel hopeless.
Go check out their website.  Each week they choose a different charity and donate $7 of every purchase to spread the word of acceptance.
All life matters... Isabelle matters!


 

No comments: