Monday, August 2, 2010

The Weekend...

Friday night we meet Nana and Papa at the mall to do some clothes shopping for Ethan.  School starts on Thursday and he will be in the 1st grade.  On Saturday, Ethan spent the morning with Nana so I could take Aiden to a birthday party.  I am still trying to figure out why we went because the night before, Aiden casually mentioned that the boy didn't even like him and kicks him all of the time.  But... I had already RSVP'd so I felt we should attend.  I also feel guilty because we don't know any of Aiden's class friends or their parents.  Note to self for future parties... don't attend if your child isn't even friends with them.  It was a very unique experience to say the least.  After the party, Aiden and I ran to the Dr. to get some bites looked at.  I noticed last Tuesday that I had 4 bites that would not go away.  Over the next few days, they seemed to be getting worse.  I found out that I was having an allergic reaction to whatever bite me and they were also infected.  Nice!!  Plus... I also had to get a shot?!?  What in the world bit me??? (when Aiden found out I had to get a shot, he said "Don't worry Mommy, I will hold your hand the whole time")  So sweet!
              Our little monkey!!

Bubbles make him happy!
After the Dr., we ran home to wrap Ian's present and then off to another birthday party.  Ian (my nephew) will be turning 3 on August 17th but Stephanie will be in Korea so we celebrated his birthday a few weeks early.  He had a Diego party and was so excited. 
After the party, we took a short nap and then Ryan and I got ready to go out with some friends.  Sarah (co-worker) moved to Boston to attend college.  She was down visiting her family so of course, we all had to get together to catch up. Good times!!
       Laurel, Amy K, Amy H, Me, Janice
Plus Sarah

No comments: