Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school 2011



Ethan- 2nd grade/ Aiden- Kindergarten
 The boys had a mixture of excitement and nerves this morning.  At first, Ethan told me I couldn't walk him into class but then he decided at the last minute that I could.  I am not ready for the year to come where my boys are embarrassed to be seen with me.  Maybe we have a few more years before I have to worry about that.  Aiden was not himself this morning.  He was so nervous.  I am used to him talking non-stop and smiling from ear to ear.  You can tell in his pictures, he is nervous. 
I am thankful that Aiden didn't have an allergic reaction going into the school like he did during the Orientation. 
I have been thinking about them all day and I can't wait to hear how their first day of school went. 
Ethan- 2nd grade

Aiden- Kindergarten


No comments: