Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

I have a lot to be thankful for this year and I feel very blessed.  This is the first holiday season with Isabelle and now our little family of 5 is complete.  These kids light up my world and keep me on my toes. 
We had a great Thanksgiving with our families this year. 
On the way to Nana and Papa's, Aiden learned how to pump gas.  I think this is a good lesson for the boys to learn now especially so Mommy doesn't have to get out in the cold to pump anymore.  (Wishful thinking!)

We spent the afternoon with my family and enjoyed a wonderful lunch.  I know the saying that turkey makes you sleepy is supposedly not true, but I do need a nap after every Thanksgiving lunch.
After lunch and a little playtime, we headed back home to rest.  Then we got down to the good stuff... preparing for Black Friday!


As you can see, Isabelle really got into the spirit!
 I headed out to Walmart with the other crazy people for the beginning of Black Thursday Friday at 10pm.  Had it not been for the boy's main Christmas gift being half off, I would have been tucked snug in my warm bed.  Instead, I was in the midst of pure craziness!  However, I did get their gift so mission accomplished.

No comments: