Thursday, March 29, 2012

Back at it...

Spring break is officially over and now we are back to running around with practices and therapies.  I have to admit that it was very nice to have an entire week without any obligations. 
Both boys had a baseball game on Tuesday night.
Aiden is finally in the proper uniform. 

Izzy and Papa
We missed Ethan's game since they got finished so quickly.  No worries... there is another one on Friday.
Isabelle is doing great in physical therapy.  She is learning some new things and working on conquering some other tasks as well.  I love to find out new exercises that we can work with her on at home.  Since I miss a lot of her therapies this makes me feel like I am apart of her progress. 
Her speech therapy is going well also.  We are getting positive feedback and I am very proud of Isabelle and her hard work.  She is learning some new signs but hasn't tried any on her own yet.  She actually just looks at me like I am crazy but she will pick it up one day.
We are one busy family but I sure love my kids... who needs a peaceful night at home anyways??

No comments: