Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Isabelle's new outfit

This is Isabelle's first monogrammed outfit purchased by Mimi...
Isn't this the cutest?!?  I love all of this personalized stuff.  Monogramming wasn't around much when I had the boys (although I am not sure if boy's where monogrammed items?) so this is all new to me.  I love it!!

And yes... Aiden is still insisting on having a Mohawk each day for school (he says it is his new look!).  We will be visiting Papa really soon to get his haircut shorter if the Mohawk look is going to last.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Tonya, love love love the onesie. Just wait till you get to buy all the girlie stuff! Isabelle is going to be the best dressed baby girl ever... Wished we lived closer because I have 3 huge boxes of clothes (most with tags still attached). Your doing an amazing job staying strong.. You and your beautiful Isabelle are in my prayers everyday and I cannot wait to see her. The joy she is going to bring you and your family is beyond anything I could ever tell you.