Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve

This year we changed things up a little bit and had the Holt's over to our house for lunch and presents.  Ryan and I (with some coaching from Mimi) cooked the Christmas lunch and Mimi prepared the dessert.  Everything tasted yummy- if I do say so myself!!
Next up were the presents...



Walking in to see their ginormous basketball game set thing

We will be rearranging the play room to make it fit but we are all enjoying the basketball hoop. 
After our lunch and presents we headed to the Christmas Eve candlelight service with my family.  Then over to my parents for some chili and dessert.  It was getting late so we had to hurry home to feed the reindeer, make sure Ollie was prepared for his trip back to the North Pole and then get to bed so Santa could make his visit. 

Isabelle after the Candlelight service

Ian and Isabelle.  She sure likes him!

The boys putting out the reindeer food and Daddy is doing some sort of stretch.  Whatever makes him happy!

Daddy and Isabelle

My little family

And... this is how they really are- crazy!
Isabelle couldn't wait any longer to meet Santa





No comments: