Friday, April 27, 2012

Field Trip

Aiden had his kindergarten field trip today and I have been hearing about this trip for approximately 2 weeks now.  Even this morning when I was telling the boys it was time to get out of the shower, Aiden's response was... "I don't mind getting out of the shower today because it is my field trip."  Well... ok then.  Yep, he had been counting down the days/hours and today had finally arrived. 
Ryan was able to go with him on his field trip (yes... I am a bit jealous!) so I got some pictures.  I got 2 of Aiden...

I think the horse was blowing in his ear.
and I got about 6 pictures of these little things...


Cute puppies!  I am starting to wonder if I will find a surprise when I get home.  I better not have any more four legged friends at the house but they are adorable.  We just aren't quite ready to add to our family yet and when we are... I want to have a say in our newest addition.
I can't wait to hear all about Aiden's special day!
 

No comments: