Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cry baby...


Have you ever had one of those days where you just wanted to sit down and have a good cry?? Let it all out... hold nothing back??  Today was one of those days.  I felt I was on the verge of crying at any given moment and didn't really need a specific reason.  At this point, I think I can safely blame this on the pregnancy and the extra hormones running through my system but someone just had to give me one reason- good or bad- to let it all out and I am sure it wouldn't have been pretty.   
My day started off a little shaky.  I just couldn't get it together this morning. (nothing new there)  I would have much rather stayed in bed than get up and go to work today (but I made it through the work day with zero tears).  Then I get home from work and start getting things ready for a quick get-a-way weekend to Disney World.  I think I am doing great and have things so organized and all of a sudden... Ryan's phone starts buzzing like crazy with texts.  The next thing I know... he is telling me that he hopes the boys and I enjoy our trip to Orlando.  What?!?  What just happened???  That was enough to put this pregnant lady over the edge.  I almost sat down right then and had my cry baby temper tantrum.  Thankfully, after about 30 minutes of everyone working together, he and his Supervisors figured out a new game plan for coverage over the weekend and Ryan is back on for Disney World.  I don't think I am ready to drive to Orlando by myself with the boys being almost 7 months pregnant.  Plus, this will be out last family trip before baby Isabelle arrives and I want this to be extra special for the boys.  They are so excited and it wouldn't be the same without Ryan.  So we are keeping our fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly from this point forward and we all have a relaxing time!
Right when we get back from our little trip we jump right back into doctor's appointments for Isabelle.  Continue to pray for Isabelle's health and stress free appointments! 
We are off to see Mickey!!

1 comment:

M.Hilton said...

I'm at Disney right now too, animal kingdom lodge! Email me if you like, and we can see if we'll be crossing paths! Have fun!