Sunday, January 9, 2011

One of those days...

It has been one of those day or shall I say... one of those weekends.  The boys have been driving me up the wall, I have been feeling a bit down about baby girl, and I am now beginning to stress over my shot tomorrow (the first one that Ryan is administering).  To top it all off... I am sick AGAIN!!  My throat is so sore and my head is congested again.  Being pregnant, I can't really take anything that will actually make me feel better.
I know all of these things will pass but experiencing them all at once has about sent me over the edge.  I know my  boys will one day grow out of the temper tantrum stage.  I am beginning to ask when but at the ages of 5 and 7, you would think that time is close.  Maybe?!?  Even though I am excited to meet our baby girl, I know I will still have those days of fear and "why me??".  This has to be normal!  I also know that tomorrow I will actually get through the shot with flying colors.  I might scream but that is OK since I am in my own house, right??  And being sick... well, this can't last forever either.
I have finally figured out that spaghetti and I are not friends (at least until this pregnancy is over).  The sight, smell and taste of it will easily make me want to hug the nearest toilet. After trying some delicious chicken pasta (well, delicious at the time) over the weekend,  I am now going to go ahead and just add all pastas to my list of things to stay clear of.  I know this will not fly too well with the boys since their favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
Enough of my nonsense venting.  Tomorrow is a new day and I am ready for it.  Well, this does mean that it is work day but oh well.  A new day, new week and then a fresh new weekend.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I want to see if leaving a comment works. For some reason I've not been able to get it to work.

The Holt's said...

Steph, it looks like it worked. For a while, no one could leave a comment. I think I got it fixed. fingers crossed it stays.